ABOUT THE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE TRACK
Every day, Louisville Rescue Mission helps homeless and hurting people reconcile with God, their family, and their community. Thrift ‘n’ Thrive empowers the Mission’s residents with real-life, hands-on, gospel-centered job training that enables them to become contributing members of society and ultimately re-enter the workforce. Make an impact on homelessness and embody the gospel to the Louisville community through this innovative social enterprise! Bring social change with the gospel by working with this innovative nonprofit.
Thrift 'N' Thrive is growing and learning
alongside the men I've come here to serve."
WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Customer Relations – Outgoing, friendly, flexible, strong communication skills, and able to take direction from peers
- Client Interactions – Work alongside residents of Louisville Rescue Mission’s LifeChange program
- Operations – Assist in the ongoing operations of Thrift ‘n’ Thrive, including receiving donations, managing inventory, assisting customers, etc.
- Volunteer Management – Welcome, train, and ensure a positive experience for volunteer groups
- Sales & Finance – Assist store manager in preparing financial reports and lead innovative efforts to boost sales
JESUS ALWAYS MOVED TOWARD THE MARGINS AND THE OUTCAST.
WILL YOU JOIN HIM?
THE LTN EXPERIENCE
Love Thy Neighborhood is an urban missions agency for young adults, ages 18-30, impacting homelessness, the adult entertainment industry, crisis pregnancy, healthcare, refugees, low-income housing, soul care, visual arts, media & design and nonprofit leadership. We equip and mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to work with the poor, the suffering and the marginalized in our city.
Want to know more about how LTN works?
SIGN UP TODAY
Spend a summer or year using your passions to make an impact.APPLY NOW