ABOUT THE MEDIA & DESIGN TRACK
Due to budget and time restraints, many nonprofits struggle to produce high quality media content. As a result, there is a gap between the importance of the work accomplished and the quality of the communication delivered to the public. The Media & Design Team exists to function as a pro bono advertising and storytelling resource for our nonprofit ministry partners. In turn, young adults are given the opportunity to rapidly expand their personal portfolios as they produce a variety of content in their field. Bring social change with the gospel by working with various innovative nonprofits.
This team produces content including websites, brochures, logos, podcasts, blogs, published articles and short film projects. Team Members are also given the opportunity to network with local artists to explore issues such as the marketplace and faith.
WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Graphic Design – Creating a variety of marketing materials for LTN and other non-profits using Adobe software (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Photography – Capturing the experience and staging shots for marketing purposes
- Journalism – Recording and documenting various experiences
- Videography – Recording and editing content for websites and social media
- Audio Production – Assist in producing high-quality podcasts
- Social Media – Create content and implement new strategies for our partners in nonprofit through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Web Design – Anywhere from full-scale branding projects to creating web pages for existing sites
- Storytelling & Branding – Learn how to tell the big story and how to market key messages effectively through all types of media and communication
*Portfolio submission is required.*
SLOTS AVAILABLE: 6 slots for men or women
JESUS ALWAYS MOVED TOWARD THE MARGINS AND THE OUTCAST.
WILL YOU JOIN HIM?
THE LTN EXPERIENCE
Love Thy Neighborhood is an urban missions agency for young adults, ages 18-30, impacting homelessness, the adult entertainment industry, crisis pregnancy, healthcare, refugees, low-income housing, soul care, visual arts, media & design and nonprofit leadership. We equip and mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to work with the poor, the suffering and the marginalized in our city.
Want to know more about how LTN works?
SIGN UP TODAY
Spend a summer or year using your passions to make an impact.APPLY NOW