WHAT IS THE NEED?
As a part of your time with Love Thy Neighborhood, consider an internship with Exodus Family Ministries where you will be able to serve the poor who make their home in Southwest Louisville.
Exodus Family Ministries seeks to guide our neighbors in Southwest Louisville out of captivity – whether it be poverty, addiction, lack of education, hunger, or other forms of oppression – by offering support, prayer, and services to address these needs.
SERVE THE POOR
Through an internship with Exodus Family Ministries, there are many ways to step in and serve the poor.
Serving at Exodus Family Ministries:
- Help with the organization of Exodus Family Ministries’ food pantry and clothing closet
- Be a part of actually delivering food and clothing to those who need it
- Go into the community and pray over those who ask for prayer
- Be a part of caring for the children in the community by helping with tutoring after school or throughout the summer
- Spend time building relationships and serving those in the homeless community of South Louisville
- Serve with Exodus Family Ministries’ Resource Center which seeks to provide care for the homeless in many different ways
SLOTS AVAILABLE: 4 slots for men or women