Join Jesse Eubanks and Sam Stevenson of The EnneaCast in person as they coach you through creating and unpacking your personal Enneagram profile. Uncover the nuances of your personality type and the way you relate to God and everyone else. Discover your personal roadmap to self-clarity, relational transformation and the specific way the gospel is good news for YOU. Whether you’re single or married, coming with friends or co-workers, this workshop is for you.
All proceeds benefit the ministry of Love Thy Neighborhood.
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE & RECEIVE?
- Create and understand your specific Enneagram profile*
- Maximize your learning in an environment that uses verbal, visual and written aids
- Experience a breakout session for your Type
- Receive a one-of-a-kind binder combining the robust Enneagram work of Crosspoint Ministry with 90 visual aid images by Jesse Eubanks*
- Create your custom relationship cheat-sheet to use with family, friends or co-workers as you take home our special activity workbook, “The Way We Relate”
- Enjoy a special Q&A with Jesse, Sam and a panel of Enneagram Coaches
- Play your favorite games from The EnneaCast with a chance to win prizes!
* These items not included in ticket registration but can be purchased on the check-out page.
CHECK OUT OUR SPECIAL STUDENT PRICING!
We know that being a young adult is difficult financially. That is why we are offering students ages 18-30 a special discount price of $10 (regular price $99) for Saturday’s Enneagram workshop! In addition to Saturday’s workshop, LTN is hosting a free hangout and lunch event just for 18-30 year olds on Sunday at the LTN offices. So, bring your friends for a road trip to this affordable and life-changing experience!
Friday, March 6th
Pre-Event Workshop: Mapping Your Life Story
6:00pm – 8:30pm – Dinner, Coaching and Mapping
Saturday, March 7th
8:30am – Registration
9:00am – Introduction & Exploring Your Profile
10:00am – Heart Triad
11:00am – Head Triad
12:00pm – Lunch On Your Own
1:00pm – Gut Triad
2:00pm – Wings & Arrows
3:00pm – “With My Type” Breakout Session
4:00pm – Q&A
4:30pm – Closing Remarks & Prayer
5:00pm – Dinner on Your Own & Explore the City
Sunday, March 8th
Worship & Hang Out
9:00am – Worship @ Sojurn Church Midtown
11:30am – Twenty-Something Hang Out & Lunch @ LTN Offices
Sojourn Church Midtown (Meridian Building)
1303 S Shelby St, Louisville, KY 40203