ABOUT THE PODCASTING TRACK
This is the perfect track for journalism majors, audio production majors, storytellers, creative writers and people with an eye (and ear) for detail.
The Love Thy Neighborhood podcast explores the intersection of social action and Christian faith as we follow everyday people doing extraordinary things. Each episode centers around a single theme – such as the sex industry, homelessness or race – and interweaves field reporting, studio interviews and first-person narratives based on that theme. It is hosted by Jesse Eubanks and Dr. Kevin Jones.
The podcasting internship would include hands-on experience in creating, managing, editing and producing high-quality podcasts for Love Thy Neighborhood.
WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Audio Production – Assist with editing sound files for the Podcast
- Storytelling – Learn how to communicate inspiring and compelling stories
- Storyboarding – Learn how to frame, organize and produce a story
- Documenting – Record and document field recordings and interviews
- Transcription – Transcribe interviews and field recordings into written narrative
- Episode Layouts – Use Adobe Audition to layout clips and music
JESUS ALWAYS MOVED TOWARD THE MARGINS AND THE OUTCAST.
WILL YOU JOIN HIM?
THE LTN EXPERIENCE
Love Thy Neighborhood is an urban missions agency for young adults, ages 18-30, impacting homelessness, the adult entertainment industry, crisis pregnancy, healthcare, refugees, low-income housing, soul care, visual arts, media & design and nonprofit leadership. We equip and mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to work with the poor, the suffering and the marginalized in our city.
Want to know more about how LTN works?
SIGN UP TODAY
Spend a summer or year using your passions to make an impact.APPLY NOW