JOB OPENING: RECRUITMENT MANAGER
Love Thy Neighborhood’s mission is to develop young adults into servant leaders and strengthen our nonprofit partners while living together in intentional Christian community.
Love Thy Neighborhood’s vision is to transform lives in local communities through the power of the gospel.
Young adults, ages 18-30, serve for a summer or year through social justice internships. Team Members grow in their faith and life skills by living in Christian community and being actively involved in the lives of their neighbors and their church. More info available at www.lovethyneighborhood.org.
Recruitment Manager Role and Key Objectives
The Recruitment Manager (RM) is responsible for the Team Member recruitment process for Love Thy Neighborhood. The RM and Executive Director sets recruitment goals and utilizes available personnel (staff, Team Members, alumni and volunteers) to achieve these goals. The RM has high interpersonal skills, high efficiency, is goal-oriented, driven and enjoys travel. The RM must also be capable of creating and working in standardized systems and workflows.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager
- Manages and develops recruitment process in the organization
- Manages and develops recruitment measurement goals and regular measurement reporting
- Tracks progress of applicants and nurtures applicants through stages of the application process
- Arranges interviews for applicants to be conducted by self, alumni or volunteers
- Manages and develops quality relationship with national young adult leadership, universities, conferences and media outlets
- Manages and develops social media communication strategy
- Manages and develops email marketing strategy and goals
- Manages and develops multi-channel recruitment plan
- Manages and develops recruitment travel calendar
- Travels to universities and conferences for promotion events
- Manages and develops team of personnel and volunteers for recruitment
- Manages and develops recruitment training for personnel and volunteers
- Manages and develops selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment sources
Excellent communication skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Job Interviewing Skills
Managerial and leadership skills
Social Media Knowledge
Written communication skills
Marketing or sales experience strongly desired
Enjoys Motivating Others
Hours: 40-45 hours per week
Salary: TBD + Health insurance (employee only) + personal days
Recruitment Manager reports to the Executive Director.
Please contact Kiana Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for additional information.
Applications being accepted through end of day Monday, January 15th.