ABOUT THE NONPROFIT LEADERSHIP TRACK
The Nonprofit Leadership track is designed to help team members grow in their knowledge and experience of the administrative, marketing and programming elements of nonprofit work. Team Members learn about strategic planning, budgeting, board development, workflow systems and biblical leadership. If you’re considering running your own nonprofit one day, this is an ideal service site for you. Bring social change with the gospel by working with this innovative nonprofit.
WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Office Administration – behind the scenes work, strategic planning, board development, HR, etc.
- Fundraising Development – learning about grant submissions, donor relations, and assistance with fundraising events
- Recruitment and Admissions – booking speaking and recruitment events, traveling to promote LTN, candidate cultivation, digital newsletter and data management
- Marketing and Promotion – ensures the message of LTN stays constant across channels, social media, blog and website management, secures advertising avenues for LTN
- Program Development – developing curriculum, keeping the annual program calendar, guest speaker management, retreat planning, assisting in team care
- Personal Assistant to Executive Director
JESUS ALWAYS MOVED TOWARD THE MARGINS AND THE OUTCAST.
WILL YOU JOIN HIM?
THE LTN EXPERIENCE
Love Thy Neighborhood is an urban missions agency for young adults, ages 18-30, impacting homelessness, the adult entertainment industry, crisis pregnancy, healthcare, refugees, low-income housing, soul care, visual arts, media & design and nonprofit leadership. We equip and mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to work with the poor, the suffering and the marginalized in our city.
Want to know more about how LTN works?
SIGN UP TODAY
Spend a summer or year using your passions to make an impact.APPLY NOW