Love Thy Neighborhood is now hiring! We are seeking qualified candidates for the role of Development Director.
Development Director Job Description
Love Thy Neighborhood’s mission is to develop young adults into servant leaders and strengthen our nonprofit partners while living together in intentional Christian community, with the vision of transforming lives in local communities through the power of the gospel.
$450,000 for current year with 18-20% annual growth for last 4 years. For more information, please visit www.lovethyneighborhood.org.
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director (ED), the Development Director (Director) will spearhead development efforts as Love Thy Neighborhood continues to grow. A new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build and execute a multi-channel fundraising plan.
- Develop and execute Love Thy Neighborhood’s annual fundraising plan
- Diversify donor sources
- Secure financial support from individuals, churches, foundations and corporations
- Manage the implementation of Kindful and oversee interns or volunteers responsible for data entry and gift processing
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Coach interns on personal support raising goals, track progress and take additional intervention as needed to meet goals
- Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Oversee organization of special fundraising events
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
BA (required), MA (a plus)
5-plus years experience in development
Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
Knowledge of basic donor management software
Competitive Salary TBD + Benefits
Please send any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.