ABOUT THE HOMELESSNESS TRACK
Louisville Rescue Mission offers hope for a new life to the nearly 7,000 homeless individuals in the greater Louisville area. The Mission is not content with short-term, low-impact answers to homelessness; rather, they desire to see lives transformed – first through faith in Christ, and second, through sustainable living. Through the Mission’s signature LifeChange program, residents engage in a host of intensive, holistic services that empower them to reconcile with God, their family, and their community. The Mission also offers an Emergency Day Shelter to help care for the basic needs of Louisville’s homeless community. Bring social change with the gospel and permanently transform the city of Louisville for the better!
WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Program Management – Develop curriculum, assist in teaching classes, run both the Day Shelter & Women’s Day Shelter, offer the ministry of presence
- Office Administration – Assist staff with receiving visitors, managing special projects, ensure a hospitable environment for all
- Development – Research grant opportunities, support event logistics, conduct research on existing and prospective donors, improve donor database
- Marketing & Communications – Write and design content for print collateral, social media, email campaigns, website, etc.
- Volunteer Management – Engage prospective volunteers, manage on-site volunteers, lead recognition and retention programs, maintain volunteer database
JESUS ALWAYS MOVED TOWARD THE MARGINS AND THE OUTCAST.
WILL YOU JOIN HIM?
THE LTN EXPERIENCE
Love Thy Neighborhood is an urban missions agency for young adults, ages 18-30, impacting homelessness, the adult entertainment industry, crisis pregnancy, healthcare, refugees, low-income housing, soul care, visual arts, media & design and nonprofit leadership. We equip and mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to work with the poor, the suffering and the marginalized in our city.
Want to know more about how LTN works?
SIGN UP TODAY
Spend a summer or year using your passions to make an impact.APPLY NOW