ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION TRACK
CrossRoads Missions (CRM) seeks to provide neighborhood transformation as they engage churches and individuals to impact their surrounding community by providing affordable housing by remodeling and building new homes throughout the Greater Louisville Metro area. Bring social change with the gospel by working with this innovative nonprofit.
WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Construction – remodeling old homes and building new homes
- Project Management – site selection, overseeing the project is running on time and meeting deadlines, strategic planning, behind the scenes, big picture ideas
- Client Interactions & Neighborhood Development – engaging neighborhoods, churches and fellow believers
- Volunteer Assistance – provide tours of facility, helping plan, lead and direct incoming volunteers group and making CRM hospitable for volunteers
- Constructions Skills – are preferred but not required.
JESUS ALWAYS MOVED TOWARD THE MARGINS AND THE OUTCAST.
WILL YOU JOIN HIM?
THE LTN EXPERIENCE
Love Thy Neighborhood is an urban missions agency for young adults, ages 18-30, impacting homelessness, the adult entertainment industry, crisis pregnancy, healthcare, refugees, low-income housing, soul care, visual arts, media & design and nonprofit leadership. We equip and mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to work with the poor, the suffering and the marginalized in our city.
Want to know more about how LTN works?
SIGN UP TODAY
Spend a summer or year using your passions to make an impact.APPLY NOW