ABOUT THE ABORTION ALTERNATIVES TRACK
BsideU For Life is the crisis pregnancy & life skills center committed to presenting the gospel in word and deed by educating women facing crisis pregnancies, responding to their needs, and protecting the lives of unborn children. They are committed to provide these women with an open heart, an open mind, and an open ear to listen in order to respond to their needs. The life skills facility exists to equip mothers and their children to live Godly and productive lives by sharing God’s word, encouraging Christian life choices, teaching practical living skills, and providing spiritual and emotional support. Their goal is to provide the instruction, both by word and action, to help the women and children that visit to live a fulfilling, better life while drawing closer to God.
WHAT IS THE NEED?
- Administrative Assistance – clerical and reception work, organizing donations, volunteer coordinating and event planning
- Meal Preparation – prepare and serve meals for the Day Program
- Client Interaction – leading client Bible studies and devotions, mentoring clients, prayer and client advocating
- Life skills & GED tutors – assist teachers with the life skills and GED courses, tutor the women that are going through the program
- Child Care – Caring for the children of mothers in need while their parents are in Bible Study and Day Program
- University Outreach – assisting with outreach events on several university campuses and forming relationships on campus with staff and students
- Translation Services – Arabic translators are a HUGE need (limited)
- Pregnancy Counselor – be able to sit with women who are considering their options regarding pregnancy (This is only available to those who serve in the year long term as it requires a 12 week training.)
JESUS ALWAYS MOVED TOWARD THE MARGINS AND THE OUTCAST.
WILL YOU JOIN HIM?
THE LTN EXPERIENCE
Love Thy Neighborhood is an urban missions agency for young adults, ages 18-30, impacting homelessness, the adult entertainment industry, crisis pregnancy, orphan care, healthcare, refugees, construction & low-income housing, education, neighborhood renewal, book editing & publishing, podcasting, visual arts, media & design and nonprofit leadership. We equip and mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to work with the poor, the suffering and the marginalized in our city.
Want to know more about how LTN works?
SIGN UP TODAY
Spend a summer or year using your passions to make an impact.APPLY NOW