What is a day in the life of an intern like?
Recently, Love Thy Neighborhood Interns took over our social media for a day. The goal was to give viewers a glimpse of the #LTNlife. Here’s what happened…
What is a week in the life of an intern like?
Every day, our interns get the opportunity to serve, learn, grow and rest well. Here’s how we make that happen on a weekly basis:
During our bi-weekly LTN Gathered teaching times, we’ve explored topics such as:
- The Relational Impact of the Gospel
- Racial Identity & Race Relations
- Contextualizing Ministry for the Inner-City
- Understanding My Personality
- Spiritual Disciplines
- How to Build Lifelong, Gospel Friendships
- How to Take Risks and Initiative
- + more
What are some of the benefits of interning with LTN?
- Hands-On Internship Experience
- Intentional Living with other Christians
- Serving People Who Need Your Help
- Behind-the-Scenes Access to Key Ministry Leaders & Innovative Ministry Movements
- Gain Professional Work Experience
- Fully Furnished Housing
- Living Expenses Covered
- Retreat at our Beautiful Mystery Location
- Our Mind-Blowing, In-Depth Personality Workshop
- Life Skills Coaching
- Gospel-Focused Community Through a Local Church
We have a limited number of spots for both our upcoming year and summer terms! Apply today and join us! We’d love to have you!